Group Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
1. I, Lisa Bridge am the Data Controller. You can contact me on 079000 65509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I will only use the information you have provided about yourself to enable me to provide services to you. This information is as follows:
- Contact details – Name, address, telephone numbers, email address.
- Personal details – Your date of birth, marital status, gender, nationality, occupation.
- Medical details – Your medical condition, medications, doctor’s details (where appropriate).
- Contractual – Details about the products and services I provide to you.
- Consents – Any permissions, consents or preferences you give us.
3. Your information will be used to either provide complimentary therapy services to you or inform you of workshops and current Seventh Ray Arts Events.
4. I collect and use your information:
- Where use of your information is necessary for me to perform the contract or contracts that I have agreed with you.
- Where I believe it is necessary to use your information to comply with a legal obligation to which I am subject.
- Where I have your consent – to use your information for marketing to you in writing, by email, text message and other methods of electronic communication from time to time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting me via the contact details set out above.
5. The period I will keep your information for will be for as long as it is necessary for me to fulfill the purposes that are described in this policy and to obey rules and regulations that apply to me with regards to keeping records.
6. I will never share your information with any third parties without your consent.
I may however in exceptional circumstances and if bound by law, share your data with a law enforcement agency, court, regulator or government authority where I believe this is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or otherwise to protect my rights.
7. I will only transfer your data internationally to:
- Follow your instructions.
- To comply with a legal duty.
8. You can object to me keeping or using your personal information. This is known as the ‘right to object’.
You can also ask me to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if there is no need for me to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’ or the ‘right to be forgotten’.
If there is a legal or other official reason why I need to keep or use your data, you can continue to state this request and sometimes, the use of your data can be restricted. This means that it can only be used for certain things, such as legal claims or to exercise legal rights.
You can ask me to restrict the use of your personal information if:
- It is not accurate.
- It has been used unlawfully but you don’t want me to delete it.
- It is not relevant any more, but you want me to keep it for use in legal claims.
If I do restrict your information in this way, I will not use or share it in other ways while it is restricted.
Please note: some of the choices or changes you make may impact my ability to provide the services to you.
If you want to object to how I use your data, or ask me to delete it or restrict how I use it, please contact me. Details given in point number 1.
This Privacy Notice makes sure that I continue to comply with privacy law and regulation.